Wholistic Kinesiology Practitioner’s Course
The Wholistic Kinesiology course will teach the student an incredible amount of information and allow the practitioner to begin their own practice if they chose.
Cost is $3499
Includes all the required books and the test kits you’ll need to started practicing.
One weekend a month for six months: Friday 6:00-9:00p, Saturday/Sunday 9:00a-5:00pm
- January 20-22
- February 24-26
- March 24-26
- April 28-30
- May 26-28
- June 23-25
Free Friday! Friday nights are free and open to the public. Students may bring friend or family to class!
Module 1: Basic Muscle testing and Evaluation
- Required reading (before class): Wholistic Kinesiology by Dr. J Dunn (book will be sent after registering and paying for class)
- Origins of Kinesiology
- Where we are going, starting with the end in mind.
- Muscle testing
- Evaluation and Monitor points
- Practice sessions
- Testing food and nutrients
- Quiz on required reading
Goals: To acquire a basic understanding of Muscle Testing. You’ll be able to jump in after this class and test right away. This class may be taken as a stand-alone workshop.
Module 2: Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology
- Required reading (before class) Eating Alive
- Recommended text: Merck Manual, PDR
- Toxicology-common medications
- Detoxification Systems
- Cardiovascular/Respiratory Systems
- Quiz on required reading.
Goals: To give you a basic understanding of the human body and how it works, how disease begins.
Module 3: Nutrition
- Required reading (before class): Herbal Defense
- Recommended reading: Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Never Be Sick Again, Nutrient Testing for Kinesiologists. Ultimate Healing System
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Allergy patterns/Antidotes
- Treatment Protocols for imbalances
- Special Diets
- Quiz on required reading
Goals: To give you a place to start with your therapies, a basic understanding of Herbalism, Homeopathy, and basic nutrition.
Module 4: Emotional Work
- Required reading (before class): Mood Cure
- Required preparation: Write your “Next Chapter”
- Recommended reading: Feelings Buried Alive, Life Energy, Feelings Buried Alive, Messages From the Body
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Meridian Balancing
- Vital Center Optimization (VCO)
- Evaluation of Underlying Beliefs
- And a long list of other modalities!
- “Next Chapter”
- Discuss business plan requirements
Goal: To give you some tools to address structural and emotional issues with clients. These issues can keep the client from moving ahead with health issues.
Module 5: Bodywork
- Required reading (before class): Touch for Health
- Musculoskeletal system anatomy and pathology
- Muscle testing and balancing
- Respiratory adjusting
- Treatment protocols for injuries
- Quiz on required reading
Goal: To give you some basic understanding of the musculoskeletal system and some wonderful techniques for correcting imbalances that are gentle and non-invasive.
Module 6: Practice Management
- Required preparation: Business Plan and the completion of at least 30 evaluations
- Review of previous five weekend classes/Review for practical exam
- Business basics and management
- Patient Management and intake forms
- Setup options and promotional ideas
- Patient Education
- Emergency Situations
- Avoiding burnout
- Practice for Practical
Note: The written exam is take home and open book, on Saturday night to be turned in Sunday morning. The practical exam is Sunday morning.
Basic Wholistic Kinesiology Certification Requirements:
Patient session reviews must be done on at least 30 patients, due the last day of class.
Passing this course for certification requires a 75% average or above. Grades are based on quiz scores and business plan (25%), Patient visit exam sheets (25%), and scores on written (25%) and practical (25%) tests. If you miss a class you may take it the following time around.
- The book Wholistic Kinesiology by Dr. J Dunn will be provided and is included in the cost of the course as is the first required reading. A large ring-bound book Wholistic Kinesiology®, by Dr. J Dunn will be provided as the text for the course. The other required texts are: Eating Alive by Dr. Matsen, Herbal Defense by Landis and Khalsa, Touch for Health, by Dr. John Thie, and Mood Cure, These required texts are all included in the course, along with the test kits for four different nutritional distributors. Other suggested books will be available for purchase at the clinic.
- Dress comfortably for the classes. Chairs and tables will be provided, but you may want to bring cushions or pillows for more comfortable. We will be using fingertip points on the body, so short fingernails are encouraged. Tea, water, and some snacks will be provided; please bring your favorite cup or water bottle and any special treats your might like.
- There is a 10-student class minimum. If we do not reach the minimum enrollment, your fee will be 100% refunded. After the first weekend, no refunds will be issued.
- Certified Wholistic Kinesiology practitioners are welcome to retake or audit any of the weekend classes at half price.
- Advanced classes in Wholistic Kinesiology®, and related subjects will be offered at various times.
- Tutoring is available by practitioners at the clinic, and shadowing practitioners during the course is highly recommended.
- At the successful completion of the course, you will receive certification as a Wholistic Kinesiologist from the Wholistic Kinesiology Institute.
- An Advanced Wholistic Kinesiology Certification program is also offered.